YUN CHUNG LOAN FIRM - Apply for a loan and got scammed

New Westminster, British Columbia 1 comment

I applied for a loan of $20000 at first they require you to pay for a registration of $105.After I paid the registration they told me that before the loan reflected to my account I need to pay for another$375 for ECOWAS , I SEND THEM AGAIN AND THEY SAID EVERYTHING WAS SETTLED.I waited again and still no loan /fund reflected they asked again for $250 transfer fee, I send again and according to them everything was okay. I've waited again for the nth time for my fund , they asked again for$ 135 activation code, Mr.CHUNG PROMISED THAT after this no more fees, and they asked again for another $250 for endorsement fee.

Since I really need the loan I send the $250 and asking again for another $200. I have a hint that something is wrong here but still believe in them. I asked for a refund and yet there are asking again for a fee for a refund.

Beware of this YUB CHUNG LOAN FIRM , they will get all your hard earned money by posing they are legal. Scammers, beware , beware .

Review about: Online Loan.

Comments

this should serve as a lesson. beware of this YUN CHUNG loan firm, they only want your money without giving out what they have promised. scammers, SCAMMERS